The Federal Government (FG) has extended registration for the payroll support scheme to enable some states participate and share in the entitlements mainly for artisans and small businesses that is affected by the pandemic.
This statement was signed by the project delivery office, and the steering committee of the MSME survival fund and guaranteed offtake scheme chaired by Mariam Katagum, minister of state for industry, trade and investment.
The payroll support portal (https://survivalfund.gov.ng/) will be open from January 27 to February 2 for different categories of businesses — educational, hospitality and other sectors
In a statement by the committee, states such as Benue, Plateau, Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers and the federal capital territory (FCT) have met their quota, therefore they are not eligible for the reopening exercise. It applies specifically to states that have not met their quota of beneficiaries.
How Can i Participate in the Ongoing Federal Government Covid-19 survival fund?
You must have the following documents ready
- Company Registration Details, For example CAC No., TIN, SMEDAN Number (SUIN4693XXXX) For clarification purposes, i will be throwing more light on i. What is CAC? ii. Where and how you can get your CAC number ? iii. What is TIN? As well and as iv. Information about SWDAN Number.
- Annuel Revenue/Turnover for the past 12 months
- Employee Account Numbers and BVNs
- Proof of last three (3) months salaries paid to your employees.
How to Register
The following Steps will guide you in registering for the survival fund 2021 program;
- Visit the Survival fund registration portal via your browser. The link is https://survivalfund.gov.ng
- Select your Registration Type: 1. MSME Payroll Support, 2. MSME Grant, 3. Guaranteed Offtake Scheme
- Click on the ‘Start Here’ button, that will take you to the survival fund application form options
- Choose the category you want to apply for, by clicking ‘Payroll Support Register’, ‘MSME Grant Register’ or ‘Guaranteed Offtake Register’
- Fill in your information in the form as correct as possible to avoid disqualification at verification state
After successful registration, you will;
- Receive an Activation Code on your mobile, use to activate your profile
- Login to Your Profile to proceed with the onbording process.
For error free and easy access visit any of our outlets:
#2 Ubom Etor, Abak, Akwa Ibom State.
#27 Nyot Street, Abak, Akwa Ibom State. For enquiries, call: +2348080282012, 08163888802